Getting Started on 121Event
What is 121Event.com?
121Event is a "DIY"-Do it yourself platform
specially designed for Event organizers to manage events with
greater speed and ease.
At 121Event, we wish to simplify the process
of events creation and handling, a task that often requires an
entire team in large organizations.
121Event.com offers unique features as
- Create sub-domain exclusive for your events
- Customize home page, events and discounted
- Receive online payments (net banking, debit
card, credit card) for registration of your events
- Facility to log in offline payments like
cash, cheque, bank transfer to get consolidated collection
- Broadcast SMS/Email to participants
- Mobile dashboard for organizing team
- On-site and off-site name badge for the
- Generate digital certificates for the
What events are published / listed
- Tech conferences, medical conferences,
Concerts, trade fairs, seminars, corporate training, workshops,
and the entire gamut of events can be listed in 121Event
How much does it cost to create an
- The process of creating event is completely
How many events can be created in a
- Event organizer can create any number of
events on his/her page. Events will be displayed in an order
from the most recent event to the older event.
How can I publish my event in
- When new event is created, it is private by
default, which means event will be shown only in sub-domain of
event organizer. To make it public which means to publish it in
common forum 121event.com as well, event organizer needs to send
the request to 121Event admin at email@example.com.
What is the benefit of making the
event public or publishing the event in 121event.com?
- Your event will get more visibility as we
aggressively promote 121event.com through various social media
platform like digital marketing through Facebook, Linkdn and
offline medium like paper advertisement, banners and stalls
Does making the event public
involves some charges?
- Yes, Rs 500/- per event is the charge to
make event public
How can I take entries of the
participants who are doing offline payment?
- There is an option of "Offline Payment" in
admin's dashboard to log offline payment.
Will participants get receipt of
- Yes, once the payment is done, receipt will
be sent to registered email of participant. In case of offline
payment, event organizer once submits the participant's info,
participant will receive the receipt.
Will the event organizer be
notified for each booking?
- Yes, both payee and payer are notified with
SMS and e-mail confirmation
What is the process of refund in
case of event not happened or transaction failed but amount
- In case of failed transaction, refund will
be initiated instantly. It may take 3 to 5 working days to
settle amount into payer's account, depending on mode of payment
and associated bank.
Event organizer can also avail refund
functionality of 121event.com
What is the frequency of money
settlement into organizer's bank account?
- We provide flexi options to our regular
Can I provide Saving bank account
for money settlement?
- Yes, you can provide saving or current
Will I get detail transaction
report on every money settlement?
- Yes, you will get detailed transaction
report with every settlement.
How much time does it take in the
- It will take 3-5 working days.
What are the advantages of
partnering with 121Event?
- We understand your world. Our primary goal
is to make your event a great experience for your participants
and your organizing team.
Is this platform available for
- 121Event is a global platform. Currently
payment gateway only available for India. But the solution can
be used as offline platform for rest of the features.
What support does 121event provide?
- 121Event provides dedicated support via
email, call and whatsapp.
How secure is the information I
subscribe to on 121event?
- 121Event keeps the information or
credentials given by the Organizer/User completely secured and
we strictly adhere to no data sharing policy. 121Event follows
the strictest industry guidelines and software practices to keep
data safe. We endeavor to keep all the information that you
How do I provide feedback for the
- We would love to make your experience even
better. Our teams are looking forward to hearing from you at Contact
What happens if an Event is
- In case of cancellation by the event
organizer 121Event will update it on the event listing and a
personal mail will be sent to you. If the event that you
registered for is a paid event you will also be notified about
the fee refund via email. However, cancellation of registration
for an event that you have registered for, will vary and depend
on the Organizer's terms & conditions.
Where do I find information about
the event organizer?
- 121Event provides unique page to every Event
Organizer. The information is available on event page
Do Users/Visitors need to pay a fee
- A User/Visitor is required to pay a fee in
case of a paid event. The registration fee can be paid on
121Event using multiple payment options.